Rose water is obtained as a by product in the production of rose oil which is used in perfume. It is widely used because of its aromatic, medical and nutritional properties. It is best known to maintain the pH level of the skin and widely used as toner and cleanser of skin.
How to use rose water for skin?
- Make a paste of rose water and cucumber and apply it for 15-20 minutes. This will rejuvenate and calm your skin.
- Freeze rose water in refrigerator and rub this cube on your face before applying make up. This will close up your pores and make sure that your make up lasts longer.
- Take 2 tsp of rose water and 3 tsp of tomato juice. Apply it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with water. This tip is very useful for people who have oily skin.
- Rosewater mix with oranges is also very effective for skin.
- Take rose water and mix it with glycerin. This is the best tip for removing the redness of the skin. Applying this mixture on lips helps to remove the darkness of the lips and make them baby pink.
- Mix rosewater with banana and apply this paste for 15 minutes. This tip will help in removing dryness of the skin.
How to use rose water for hair?
- Mix one egg with one lemon and 3-4 tbsp rose water and apply this mixture on your hair. Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse with diluted vinegar. This will nourish your hair and also very effective against dandruff problems.
- Also mixing rosewater with bathing water helps in maintaining both your skin and hair because of healing properties if rosewater.